Test&Target—Increase Content Relevance through Conversion Website Optimization
Adobe® Test&Target™ gives marketers a conversion website optimization tool with the necessary capabilities to continually make their online content and offers more relevant to their customers—yielding greater conversion. Test&Target provides an intuitive interface for designing and executing tests, creating audience segments and targeting content—all from a single application. Adobe Test&Target is part of the Adobe® Digital Marketing Suite of applications for online business optimizations.
Online consumers today have constantly evolving needs and expect relevant, even personalized content from the wide variety of sites and content sources they can choose from. To engage an online audience, it is critical that online marketers quickly identify which offers and content are relevant and compelling to their audiences. Armed with this knowledge through website tracking and testing, marketers need the capability to continually evolve their sites and to target the appropriate content to different audiences.
Adobe Test&Target puts control directly in the hands of marketers to quickly and continually execute multiple A/B testing and multivariate testing (MVT), measure effectiveness and relevance of content across any online channel and increase content relevance through segmentation, targeting and automated personalization.
Adobe Test&Target Extensions for Adobe® Flash® Professional and Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5
- Optimize the ROI of marketing campaigns to provide more relevant, engaging customer experiences
- Employ testing and targeting strategies identify which video, Web page, promo or digital assets perform best and deliver relevant content
- Gain efficiencies by creating regions for dynamic content as an integral part of the content-creation process
- Create a streamlined workflow where designers, developers and marketers embrace a conversion optimization strategy
Learn Efficiently, Target Effectively
Employ popular testing and targeting approaches including: A/B testing, MVT, segment and 1-to-1 from a single application—eliminating the need for multiple-point solutions.
Deliver Relevant Content
Personalize content and increase relevance at all customer touch points on the website and across online channels.
Create Tests Visually
An onsite visual interface allows marketers to create and implement content tests and targeted campaigns directly on their website—just as visitors will experience them—without any special configuration.
Segment for Better Targeting
Marketers define profiles as visitor segments for targeted delivery of creative, offers, campaigns, banners and promotions.
Build Visitor Profiles Automatically
Create comprehensive and anonymous views of visitor interactions—automatically; then use these views to deliver relevant content to visitors.
- Test content on site, in email and in display ads
- A/B testing facilitates fast and accurate design selection
- Multivariate testing allows for testing many elements and variations with smaller traffic requirements and fewer combinations
- In-depth reporting reveals the combination of elements that leads to the greatest lift in conversion
- "Push winner" functionality converts winning test scenarios with a single click to standard content for all audience segments
- Track ad impressions and their impact on conversion
- Optimize ad content and compare multiple creative options, adjust to serve more of the winning creative
- Track clicks to monitor ad performance in real time, from first click to final conversion
- Coordinate ad tests across multiple ad networks or publishers
- Track view-throughs
- Combine ad testing with cost and revenue tracking to quickly see real-time revenue for a given ad
- Design tests directly on the site just as visitors will experience them
- Immediately visualize how customers experience a test, giving real-time insight for increasing content relevance
- Onsite testing capabilities work without any special configuration or implementation
- Target content to different groups of visitors based on marketer-defined segments
- Target audience segments based on URL, geography, profile and visitor behavior
- Maintain consistency of targeted offers from offsite exposure (display ads, email) through to onsite activity
- Flexibility to market broadly to a segment of visitors or to define parameters for stricter targeting to a very specific visitor set
- Break out conversion data per targeted group with reporting segment filters
- "Targeting groups" allow marketers to reuse commonly created targeting rules—reducing rework
- Each visitor and click is scored individually, so targeted offers can be served based on a visitor's unique interests
- Create extensible customer profiles that include offline data, such as product holdings, credit score, time on file and other non-personally identifiable information
- Import external customer profiles in real time for heightened relevance
- Automatically direct site traffic in response to visitor behavior, factoring in variables such as time of day, email communications or product promotions
- Self-optimizing campaigns ensure that the most effective targeting scenarios are shown more often, accounting for environmental or seasonal changes
- Automatically promote the best performing scenarios to improve conversions for specific audience segments or across the site